Thursday, November 2, 2023

Assignment#4 News in Levels- Matthew Perry dies

🔗Matthew Perry dies

😎Matthew Perry is known for his role as Chandler Bing in the famous TV series ‘Friends’(六人行). He is 54 years old. According to the media, Perry drowned in a hot tub at his home in Los Angeles.

Many celebrities and public figures expressed their sadness and shock. Perry's role in Friends made him a worldwide star, and many people still love the show, including me.

Despite his professional success, Perry struggled with addiction🚨. His death is a big loss in the entertainment world.

💭Actually, I have been watching 'Friends' since summer until now. After finishing 'Modern Family,' I wanted to continue watching this kind of American sitcom, so my friend recommended 'Friends' to me. Unfortunately, I heard about Chandler's passing before I finished watching it, and now whenever I watch the show, I can't help but think that the six of them can never reunite again. This makes me feel very sad.😭

drowned 溺死

addiction 上癮

reunite 團聚

2 comments:

  1. I feel so sad and heartbroken when I got the news, too.😭😭Chandler is my favorite role in Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad new, indeed. Hve you watched "Gilmore Girls"? Probably will like it too.

    ReplyDelete

Assignment#4 News in Levels- Matthew Perry dies

🔗 Matthew Perry dies 😎 Matthew Perry  is known for his role as Chandler Bing in the famous TV series ‘Friends’(六人行).  He is 54 years old....